Sunday, December 9, 2012

Making a Blog?

I would have to say that making and maintaining a blog is not as difficult as I thought it would be. I was expecting it to be very complicated and confusing. (Which doesn't make sense coming from me since I am familiar with more complicated computer stuff...but anyway!) It was actually quite simple and easy to follow. We sort of walked through it in class, but I didn't save it correctly and I had to start over later without the help of my classmates. But it was easy! It was like 1 2 3! I opened my account, and right there it said blogger--create blog. I gave it a name and BAM!! I had a blog. Customizing was simple, so I created a blog that featured something I like. And now, I have a blog where I can voice my opinion whenever I want. Or if I have some steam to blow off, it's good for that too. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment